The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord. Psalms 37:23
• When I need food, my feet are ordered to the grocery store.
• When I need gas in my car, my feet are ordered to the gas station.
• Whatever we have to do, buy, get or otherwise accomplish if we pay attention
to the signs and wonders of the Holy Spirit. His fingerprint is on all of His
creation. He will lead us by the natural and the spiritual if we only pay
A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his paths
When we consider our walk here on earth we need to commit or shall I say trust
in the Lord in all ways and concerning all things.
• TRUST in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on HIS
• DELIGHT yourself also in the Lord, and HE SHALL give you the desires of your
• COMMIT your way (singular) to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He SHALL bring
it to pass.
• REST in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him. DO NOT FRET- it only brings
In ALL your ways (plural) acknowledge Him, and He SHALL direct your paths.
You see we have so much of the Babylonian system in our thoughts and heart it
has become a way of life. But Jesus specifically said He was the way.
You see God never intended for us to remain in bondage. It was always His desire
for us to walk in freedom. To command those things that be not as though they are.
If we can rid our thoughts and our meditation of the world’s way of doing and
seeing things and pay attention to the Holy Spirit and the way He does things,
our steps then can be truly ordered by the Lord.
Hear my words cry out wisdom.
Turn at my rebuke; surely I will pour out My Spirit on you, I will make My
words known to you.
We now live in a Kingdom that has a King. A little side note, we are not that
king. And Paul said to present ourselves a living sacrifice which is our
reasonable service. Please take note that we are living not dead. God the Father
said that He came that we may have life.
If you don’t do any other thing while you are here on Earth please heed and obey
quickly the voice of our Comforter and LIVE.
He will direct your steps to the next person, or assignment. Remember we are in
His service to DO ANYTHING He asks. It is an honor to be able to hear and obey
the voice of the Comforter to help others into His Presence.
IN HIM we move and live and have our being. Our very life hidden in Him is our
source of peace, power, love and supply.